1. The curriculum emphasizes the creation and shaping of artists by more than a hundred Thai and expatriate teachers who are artists themselves or teachers of artists who are famous countrywide and internationally.
2. Superstar College of Asia provides students the liberty to choose the contemporary music course of their preference that is in line with the present-day needs of the music industry.
3. The college has numerous business partners in music, television, and the movies such as Grammy, RS, Orchestra Entertainment that will open the opportunity for students to get into the entertainment field.
4. The Career Center provides help in Job apprenticeships seeking employment or a job placement during and after the course of study Opening one’s own business. Urging students forward to work in the entertainment field.
5. The curriculum emphasizes the creation and shaping of artists by more than a hundred Thai and expatriate teachers who are artists themselves or teachers of artists who are famous countrywide and internationally.
6. It has an abundance of more than 50 classrooms, studios, up-to-date music equipment and facilities, such as soundproof studios for one-on-one classes, band classes, rehearsals, sound recording, etc.
7. Superstar College of Asia is located in the heart of the city on Soi Thonglor, a convenient and comfortable road to travel on, accessible by means of the BTS Sky train. Along the way in the surrounding areas are business shops and department stores, a hospital, and a police station, so it is not necessary for students to rent a dormitory room to study upcountry or go abroad.
In the near future, the ASEAN Economic Community will be fully launched in Thailand, causing a more rapid upsurge in the Thai entertainment industry. This trend in progress has been increasing annually and has not completely stopped whether in the field of theater or music. The music, movie, television, and even online entertainment media business amassed an annual income of more than 12 billion baht in 2011 and is predicted to increase to 15 billion baht in 2016 with a total world income of no less than 60 trillion baht. Such rapid growth has created a considerable shortage of quality personnel in the entertainment industry at a time that the changing trend in the world entertainment market has made Asian artists and performers gain greater popularity on the international stage. Up to the present time, however, there has not yet been any curriculum for the development of artists in Thailand.
In line with the demands of the entertainment industry, Superstar College of Asia, Siam University, emphasizes the development of students into quality artists in the fields of music and theater, pushing them forward to step into the field of entertainment of their dream.
The strength of the college is its Bachelor degree curriculum for the development of talented students. The faculty members who teach the students are artists themselves or coaches of artists who have made a name in the field. With more than a hundred Thai and expatriate teachers, Superstar College of Asia is the college with the largest faculty staff in the entertainment field in Thailand.
The college grants students the liberty to select the contemporary music courses of their choice in line with the present-day needs of the music industry, thus preparing them to work in the field as soon as they finish their education.
SUPERSTAR COLLEGE OF ASIA
946 Soi Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglor)
North Klongtan, Watana, Bangkok 10110
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org